Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (born Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart; 27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791) is among the most significant and enduring popular composers of European classical music. His enormous output includes works that are widely acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music. Many of his works are part of the standard concert repertoire and are widely recognized as masterpieces of classical music. Read more on Last.fm
Tracks played on Croydon Radio...
- Mozart - Divertimento In D Major Andante
- Mozart - Hafner Symphony
- Mozart - Miserable Adult
- Mozart - Piano Concerto No 20 in D Minor
- Mozart - The Marriage Of Figaro - Overture
Shows featuring this artist...
- A Cellarful of Noise - Carl Farrugia
- Poets Anonymous - Poets Anonymous
- The Pick & Mix Show - Glenn Lawrence
- Mature & Mellow - Derek Richmond
- Classical Croydon - Sophie